Dosha Food Co Online Gourmet Food
Ghee is made by slowly simmering butter to remove the milk solids and moisture so that you are left with a pure butter oil. This oil is perfect for cooking, spreading and using as you would butter or oil. The high smoke point means that unlike olive oil and coconut oil, ghee can be heated to a high point with out losing any of its nutrients.
Adding a few servings of ghee into your day is an excellent way to squeeze in some extra fat-soluble vitamins. Ghee can help boost your intake of vitamin A, vitamin E and vitamin K, all important nutrients that play a role in everything from maintaining healthy vision to keeping your skin glowing.
With the added benefit of having Organic Australian hemps seeds cooked in the ghee infusing added nutrients Hemp Ghee is a healthy choice..
- GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) – one of only five known sources (Borage seed, Evening Primrose seed, Black Currant seed, Carrot seed, Wheatgerm) of this ‘wonder’ oil believed to be important for preventing inflammation.
- 15 times as much fat-fighting CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) as fish oil.
- Practically no Carbohydrates with less than half a gram of sugar per 20g serving.
- Gut-cleansing Fibre.
- Cholesterol-fighting Phytosterols – 1480mg per 20g serving.
- Minerals including Calcium, Magnesium, Iron and Zinc.
- Vitamin E plus other Antioxidants.
- B Vitamins including Folate.
- Vitamin D3 – the only known plant food source of this bone-building “sunshine” vitamin.